Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

M40 Camo

Article about: ok good enough for me, i'm walking. thanks a lot for the help.

Default M40 Camo

This could potentially be my first camo helmet, but I don't want to pull the trigger until I run it by you all. I'm a little suspect of the chinstrap being repro. The paint I'm not sure about. I have not had the chance to hold any camos in hand. Owner says it is Quist helmet, with maybe a DN lot number. I'm trying to get less blurry pics but he is at work at the time, and I want to get some initial opinions for when he contacts me when he gets home. Thank you!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M40 Camo   M40 Camo  

M40 Camo   M40 Camo  

M40 Camo   M40 Camo  

M40 Camo   M40 Camo  

M40 Camo  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M40 Camo
    P
    Many

Default Re: M40 Camo

The wear looks ok but i may be wrong and the paint looks glossy to me...i'd give it a 4/10 and i wouldn't feel ok with them odd's...
    wayne

The paint does look a bit glossy, especially the name. The rust on the chinstrap part looks pretty new, I am on the edge about this one.
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

The name/writing looks new, methinks
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Too many concerns on this one for my liking...

The owner doesn't like very far, a ew counties from me, so I may try to meet him to take a gander at it. I'll decide that based on additional pic I requested. I'm still on the fence, but leaning towards the "Pass" side.

defo walk from this mate you'll be stuck with it and will struggle when you go to sell it...
    wayne

No that's not one you want.

?

some concerns - paint and the chinstrap don't look good! - I would pass

?

Another perfectly decent M40 ruined for bogus profit

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast