Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

M40 Camo

Article about: Hi again guys. Seems lately I can not find a decent non screwed with lid. Most have no chinstraps or a half decal. So in frustration I am looking at the following lid from the Duck. Yes it i

?

Default M40 Camo

Hi again guys. Seems lately I can not find a decent non screwed with lid. Most have no chinstraps or a half decal. So in frustration I am looking at the following lid from the Duck. Yes it is pricey, but I need my helmet fix. So what are your opinions on the following. Also, can anyone identify the maker of this helmet? The maker mark is covered under the paint. Lot number 3806, Thanks a million.

M40 CamoM40 CamoM40 CamoM40 CamoM40 CamoM40 Camo

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M40 Camo
    P
    Many

?

From these pics, I am not all that comfortable with the paint.
    Need good quality close ups for a better feel.
    Maker looks to be SE/hkp judging by the air vents IMO.

Brad.

?

That is all the pics posted. I can contact Bill for detailed close ups if needed.

?

Quote by visor View Post
    That is all the pics posted. I can contact Bill for detailed close ups if needed.
    I think it would be worth a closer look, and I am sure Bill won't mind.

Brad.

?

I will get a few more comments, then can contact Bill. I personally like this one, hope it turns out good.

Agree with Lidman SE type vents I don't know about your paint job I personely stay away from cammo's looks like some possible artificial wear to top wait on some cammo guys to come along. timothy

Hi , well for me this cammo stands a chance although the very heavy wear to the crown seems much more prominent than on the rest of the helmet especially the "high points" such as the liner pin heads and vents? Much better pics are needed really and this could well be one that you need in hand to be sure one way or the other! I know Bill has a great reputation but I nearly bought a fake lufty flak badge from his site and only "missed out" on it as he did not reply to my e-mail and BIG NED warned me off of it! Oh and it is still for sale there. Leon.

I'd avoid it, why dunkelgelb on the inside?...