Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

M40 Camo/Overpaint

Article about: Here is my last headgear purchase from yesterday (in addition to the Japanese Sun Helmet, Panzer Visor and winter camo relic). Whether we call it an overpaint or a camo is not important to m

MAP
    ?

Default M40 Camo/Overpaint

Here is my last headgear purchase from yesterday (in addition to the Japanese Sun Helmet, Panzer Visor and winter camo relic).

Whether we call it an overpaint or a camo is not important to me. Lighting was really bad yesterday so these pictures are not as crisp as I would like.

M40
    Maker: Quist
    Size: 62
    Batch - DN148

95% of thick dark green overpaint remaining. Texture is smoothed with age and handling. Liner is in really rough shape, but overall I really enjoy it and don't have one.

Any and all comments are welcome.

Regards,

Michael

M40 Camo/OverpaintM40 Camo/OverpaintM40 Camo/OverpaintM40 Camo/OverpaintM40 Camo/OverpaintM40 Camo/OverpaintM40 Camo/OverpaintM40 Camo/Overpaint
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M40 Camo/Overpaint
    P
    Many

I'd buy it too if the price was right...it will display nicely!
    cheers, Glenn

MAP
    ?

Quote by bigmacglenn1966 View Post
    I'd buy it too if the price was right...it will display nicely!
    cheers, Glenn
    Price was good!! But now I have to put some other helmets away to display this and my new Luft. I am officially out of display space (wife limits me to one room in the house).

Michael

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Nice m40 helmet MAP I used to find a lot of the FG overpaints like that one nice example does have a liner these things are often found without them I still like them regardless nice piece. timothy

Another nice helmet with a good thick over paint. Leon

?

Looks like a good score Michael, and will display well indeed.
    I like the way the overpaint looks.

Brad.

Quote by MAP View Post
    Price was good!! But now I have to put some other helmets away to display this and my new Luft. I am officially out of display space (wife limits me to one room in the house).

Michael
    What I'd give for one room! I have been banished to one corner of a room. A nice helmet you got there. If you lack space, I'll take the other helmets off your hands.

?

Quote by helmetone View Post
    What I'd give for one room! I have been banished to one corner of a room. A nice helmet you got there. If you lack space, I'll take the other helmets off your hands.
    Do you have room? ;-)

Quote by DougB View Post
    Do you have room? ;-)
    Dammit, I'll make room!

MAP
    ?

Quote by helmetone View Post
    Thanks Todd,

But how can you "help" me by "take some of my helmets off your hands" if you only have one corner? I smell a scam here .

Counted my helmets last night as I was "creatively" trying to find more room. These helmets are like rabbits. Somehow 7 or 8 helmets have multiplied to almost 30 and I won't even talk about the visors/hats.......

I also overheard the helmets talking about adopting a lonely minty complete Double Decal Kriegs (or maybe aged Heer) and deactivated Panzerfaust.......

Regards,

Michael

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast