Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

M40 dd Heer Q62 for opinions please

Article about: by kozowy1967 Doug is quite right of course on this point I have worked and or lived in Northern Canada for the last 13 years there is good money to be made in the gas and oil sector . Eithe

Quote by DougB View Post
    Did I hear this correctly??? You missed out on a helmet.....for.....WORK? Work is always there, helmets get snapped up! You can always work! Work!?! Work!?! What! Whaaaaaat!?! Work!?!
    A true collector never allows work to get in the way of a helmet!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M40 dd Heer Q62 for opinions please
    P
    Many

?

Love the sentiment, but work pays for the helmets unfortunately.

Quote by alikat View Post
    Love the sentiment, but work pays for the helmets unfortunately.
    There are plenty of German helmets around, doubtful many are worth losing a job over....and especially not this one.

?

Quote by Nigel Lesgate View Post
    There are plenty of German helmets around, doubtful many are worth losing a job over....and especially not this one.
    Plenty of jobs around, German helmets are much more important!

?

I am fortunate enough to have a very understanding boss who allows me to take the time to bid on and or buy helmets and or militaria that comes my way.
    Now that is a hell of a good boss !!!! wish my wife would be so understanding working away from home does have a few advantages though like a different mailing address.

Regards Mark K

Quote by DougB View Post
    Plenty of jobs around, German helmets are much more important!
    No, sorry, there aren't alot of jobs around and consider the difference in employer and employee. To many, German helmets come and go but to many guys a job will be far more important.

?

No, sorry, there aren't alot of jobs around and consider the difference in employer and employee. To many, German helmets come and go but to many guys a job will be far more important.
    Nigel....I am joking....

:-)

A sense of haha is required for this section. Otherwise the brow gets permanent wrinkles.

Actually you don't live in Alberta do you Nigel? We have more jobs available than people to fill them and I kid you not. I can hire 10 guys right now at $22 an hour to start, for basic full time tire tech employment. You can drive 5 hours north and get a job in the oil patch for $37 an hour for simple labour. And, in Calgary if you can breath you can get instant employment at $20 an hour for basic labour. Plus free medical benefits.

Funny how oil makes jobs happen.

- - ------- - -

Quote by kozowy1967 View Post
    I am fortunate enough to have a very understanding boss who allows me to take the time to bid on and or buy helmets and or militaria that comes my way.
    Now that is a hell of a good boss !!!! wish my wife would be so understanding working away from home does have a few advantages though like a different mailing address.

Regards Mark K
    Come work for me Mark. We will browse the sites and look at helmets in my office.

?

Doug is quite right of course on this point I have worked and or lived in Northern Canada for the last 13 years there is good money to be made in the gas and oil sector .
    Either in Alberta or Northern BC,

Regards Mark K

Quote by kozowy1967 View Post
    Doug is quite right of course on this point I have worked and or lived in Northern Canada for the last 13 years there is good money to be made in the gas and oil sector .
    Either in Alberta or Northern BC,

Regards Mark K
    Gee, that must seal the deal. Excuse all others that see it differently or have a different sense of humor.

?

Gee, that must seal the deal. Excuse all others that see it differently or have a different sense of humor.
    ??? Certainly and please excuse those who do share a different sense of humor as well Nigel.

I did not think anyone would take me seriously over quitting a job to buy a $300 helmet, especially in the way I wrote it - a la Jon Stewart's specific style of comedy which I figured would be well known.

No need to beat it to death.

:-)

bTw if you know of anyone good looking for meaningful and steady employment with a good family business let me know. Were hiring and the pay is good.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast