Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

M40 DD Police

Article about: PM sent. K.

?

Default M40 DD Police

Was thinking of picking this one up from Bill. Opinions please on anything out of the ordinary.

M40 DD PoliceM40 DD PoliceM40 DD PoliceM40 DD PoliceM40 DD PoliceM40 DD PoliceM40 DD Police

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M40 DD Police
    P
    Many

Default Re: M40 DD Police

1000% correct Q M40 Police with the "wavy" application of the decals often seen on the Q's. A nice one for sure, no worries at all. Jim G.
    Last edited by helmet2id; 07-28-2013 at 08:26 PM.

?

Quote by helmet2id View Post
    1000% correct Q M40 Police with the "wavy" application of the decals often seen on the Q's. Aice one for sure, no worries at all. Jim G.
    Was looking for 1001%, but this will do. Thanks Jim.

It's 1002% correct, lol. Nice M40 police lid. The price is high for what I would pay, but that's up to you.

?

Quote by helmetone View Post
    It's 1002% correct, lol. Nice M40 police lid. The price is high for what I would pay, but that's up to you.
    Little extra cash this month, so better get rid of it before the woman smells it. Also looking at an em/nco oversees cap......will post that soon. That one better be 1003.629% or I walk.

?

An excellent helmet Bill has originality but it comes at a price nice helmet though

For the price of this M40, you could get a more desirable M35. I don't know who he thinks is going to buy that $3500 M35...

?

If you know of one cheaper, please let me know. I agree with the 3500 being way too much, and no chin strap either.

just for the sake of it 1004.987% fine. Bill dose have some nice stuff but there is a small premium i find with his items.
    Morris

?

Just check some other dealer web sites Bill is high on some items try checking summer vacation military they have good items

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast