Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

M40 DD Police decals (Quist)

Article about: Hi Guys. I think these decals are 100% correct. I would appreciate a wee bit of reassurance before I break into my sons piggy bank. What do you think?? Cheers Andy

Default Re: M40 DD Police decals (Quist)

Not a problem I've seen many "creative" tags on militaria before. Going to start taking pictures at shows of various wishful embellishments for my personal laugh gallery!

I hope he doesn't remove it either, it's not a mint example and it just add to the history of how it changed hands over the years!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M40 DD Police decals (Quist)
    P
    Many

?

Hi guys! Don't worry, I will not be removing the label. It's part of the helmet now!!
    Cheers
    Andy

I really, really like that helmet Andy, it truely is super sweet! I don't think I could ever have gotten tired of that one Uberman. Would have been harder for me to get rid of that helmet than one of my kids. Enjoy it brother!

Jay

It's OK Jay, I have a pile o' cash that filled the helmet-shaped hole in my heart

I don't know if I would trade a kid for a helmet though... has to be at least an SS chained dagger, if not a full uniform!

- Alex

?

Quote by sitges1990 View Post
    I really, really like that helmet Andy, it truely is super sweet! I don't think I could ever have gotten tired of that one Uberman. Would have been harder for me to get rid of that helmet than one of my kids. Enjoy it brother!

Jay
    Hi Ya Jay and cheers for the kind words!!! This one cost me a three year old.. Ha Ha. Alas as Alex says, we cant keep them all!!

Cheers

Andy

This one is a god damn peach Andy, it a really fine looking lid. I am very jealous .. Well done!

This one is a god damn peach Andy, its a really fine looking lid. I am very jealous .. Well done!

?

Cheers Jim!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3