Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

M40 Double Decal Combat Police Helmet - ET62 - Lot # 1051 - Unbordered Police Adler

Article about: Here is a gun show buy from about 20 years ago, a well used ET62 Combat Police helmet, lot number 1051. The exterior is in fairly good shape with the paint having a nice patina and the decal

Very nice lid!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M40 Double Decal Combat Police Helmet - ET62 - Lot # 1051 - Unbordered Police Adler
    P
    Many

Great helmet yet again, the others shown are not bad either!! (I wish I owned them all) Leon.

To the OP, great piece! It's real and that's all that counts, no biggie on the eagle, the most important part is still there. Great pics too, what a looker!

My ET62 lot nr1042

M40 Double Decal Combat Police Helmet - ET62 - Lot # 1051 - Unbordered Police AdlerM40 Double Decal Combat Police Helmet - ET62 - Lot # 1051 - Unbordered Police AdlerM40 Double Decal Combat Police Helmet - ET62 - Lot # 1051 - Unbordered Police AdlerM40 Double Decal Combat Police Helmet - ET62 - Lot # 1051 - Unbordered Police AdlerM40 Double Decal Combat Police Helmet - ET62 - Lot # 1051 - Unbordered Police Adler

MAP
    ?

Lol...Just realized my faux pas....this was for non-boardered decals....whoops. sorry
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

You all make me sick,sick,sick...... I don't have one!
    Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

MAP
    ?

Quote by tank destroyer View Post
    You all make me sick,sick,sick...... I don't have one!
    Marty
    Well then you should just get one!!!

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Lack of funds, man!!!! Dang KIDS and sports and college!!!!! It's my fault I know how their made.
    Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

MAP
    ?

Quote by tank destroyer View Post
    Lack of funds, man!!!! Dang KIDS and sports and college!!!!! It's my fault I know how their made.
    Marty
    Ahh...but they (the kids) are worth the money.

Quote by MAP View Post
    Ahh...but they (the kids) are worth the money.
    And when you need a few bucks they will command a handsome sum on ebay! I should know, I have auctioned a few off myself.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast