Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

M40 EF Heer Winter Camo

Article about: Agreed mate, but a good camera is the price of a nice helmet (or half of one.... or...) sometimes too. But then again, what is the fun without being able to share them with you good people

Agreed mate, but a good camera is the price of a nice helmet (or half of one.... or...) sometimes too. But then again, what is the fun without being able to share them with you good people

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M40 EF Heer Winter Camo
    P
    Many

perfect lid.

A fantastic buy Todd. So nice to see a genuine winter cammo for once , the pins look fine to me, as you say the passage of time and an over enthusiastic clean at some point has brought them back to their original colour! Leon.

Quote by KradSpam View Post
    Agreed mate, but a good camera is the price of a nice helmet (or half of one.... or...) sometimes too. But then again, what is the fun without being able to share them with you good people
    Do what I did, get married and ask for an $800 camera for a wedding gift from the in laws. I recommend the camera! I don't always recommend the marriage part

?

What a great strong helmet! :-)

?

I like it friend.

Todd: Glad to see you added this beauty to your fine collection. Awesome photos as usual! Great helmet!

Luke

?

Very sad to see this one go , but it's gone to a great new home and your photos are much better than mine Todd
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

I'm sure it was tough to let it go Paul, but it's in a great display with some good friends.

Quote by KradSpam View Post

My girlfriend's mother's cat decided to piss on my camera over Xmas, so that has made the decision to upgrade at some point a bit easier.
    If you need I have some good cat recipes? ROFLMAO

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast