Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

M40 ET62 Heer BLACKY

Article about: nice helmet thanks for showing us all. just the way the name is painted in the skert its like he used a stencil do to it. he has done it that well. looks great i think, it really makes this

Default Re: M40 ET62 Heer BLACKY

nice helmet thanks for showing us all. just the way the name is painted in the skert its like he used a stencil do to it. he has done it that well. looks great i think, it really makes this helmet. well used but a good period helmet in good condition.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M40 ET62 Heer BLACKY
    P
    Many

Quote by geelong View Post
    nice helmet thanks for showing us all. just the way the name is painted in the skert its like he used a stencil do to it. he has done it that well. looks great i think, it really makes this helmet. well used but a good period helmet in good condition.
    Thank you very much Sir! Yes the naming and the color is what makes this puppy very special. It's done in such an magnificat way. Very beautiful!

?

A big and warm welcome here on warrelics my friend And congratz with your first topic. For sure a nice dark combat helmet you got there. I love the hand writing inside. I don’t remember to have seen this one on Walhalla, I must have missed it. Top quality pictures you have posted as usual. I still think I got some issues with my photos because of the small amount of natural light we got at the moment here in the cold north.

Regarding walhalla -it really is a big shame what happened lately. I really hope (still do) that people can work things out but so far it doesn’t seems like it. To throw that many years work away is a big shame if you ask me.

Talk to you soon.

Cheers
    Alex

Thank you so much Alex for your nice words! yes this helmet has been shown on GHW quite some time ago. You must have missed it.

Very nice helmet, nice to see it come home.

Craig

Quote by bowlin7178 View Post
    Very nice helmet, nice to see it come home.

Craig
    Thank you very much Sir!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3