Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

M40 Heer

Article about: Now That's a textbook "Toned Heer"! Very nice! No debate on This one for once!

Default M40 Heer

Hey gang!

I picked this helmet up today. I'm pretty sure the liner... or at least the rivets have been changed tho they all look original.

I thought it might be a a KM until I got it outside and now I'm sure it's just a toned heer.

M40 Heer
    M40 Heer
    M40 Heer
    M40 Heer
    M40 Heer
    M40 Heer
    M40 Heer

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M40 Heer
    P
    Many

Default Re: M40 Heer

Liner looks original, maybe not to the helmet. just going off what your observations are on the split pins. Do they look to have been bent more than once? Spot on ET decal. Nice lid.

Yeah they are not in tight like they should be. They look like they have been messed with.

Indeed - a very nice helmet.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

Nice lid, great paint work and a super decal. The liner looks good to me but only you can tell if it's been played with.

Split pins don't always have to be tight. I have several helmets, all original component that have loose pins. Must have lives hard lives. All the times put on and taken off will loosen them up in time. Would have to see if the prongs are bent more than once, that can indicate being messed with.

Still n' all Dutchie, if the price was right it's a nice lid and one I would be happy to put on my "wall-o-helmets"
    Dan

Great Heer, has a nice look to it. As was said before split pins don't always come tight to the helmet, but several bends to the prongs is where there may be a problem.

Nice original

Jason

4md
    ?

nice m40 et

Very nice indeed

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast