Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

M40 Heer

Article about: Hi gents! This M40 Heer is maybe going to be a purchase, but first I want to know the autencity. 385 USD is the price! What do you think? Looks dirty, maybe the liner becomes much better if

Default Re: M40 Heer

200 odd quid for this is good 0.o

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M40 Heer
    P
    Many

?

Although, I think the whole helmet is in one piece since 45. The guy doesn't seem like an collector or anything either. What would you guys maximum pay for it? I've heard some opinions but what about you others?

//Sweguy

A tad expensive IMO but original.

?

Ok have got down the price a little bit. And one more quick question: The seller says that the Norwegian post doesn't allow to send outside the borders in that way when you pay the whole amount when it's delivered and you pick it up. Just regular posting, that will say: you pay before you have got it. Is there any Norwegian members here that could answer if that's true? Cause I don't want to send him money and then he screw me up by not sending it.

Would be really thankful if anyone could help me.
    Thanks for your time// Sweguy

?

Quote by sweguy View Post
    Ok have got down the price a little bit. And one more quick question: The seller says that the Norwegian post doesn't allow to send outside the borders in that way when you pay the whole amount when it's delivered and you pick it up. Just regular posting, that will say: you pay before you have got it. Is there any Norwegian members here that could answer if that's true? Cause I don't want to send him money and then he screw me up by not sending it.

Would be really thankful if anyone could help me.
    Thanks for your time// Sweguy
    i dont understand this question, but i bought an ss helmet from norway and it got posted to me in uk no problems , rgds Dave

?

I mean that the Norwegian post doesn't use cash on delivery posting to other countries. When you bought yours, did you pay it before it arrived?

Rgrds Sweguy

I've always paid postage first...no cash on delivery for foreign/overseas mail.
    cheers, Glenn

?

Ok, but isn't the chance that you could be fooled on your money big? I bought three Swedish helmets recently and paid at first, they didn't arrive...

Regards Sweguy

That's why I'm careful with the people I do business with, and use paypal whenever possible. Wish I could help you more, friend....
    cheers, Glenn

How safe you are, in relative terms, might also depend on how you actually came about this item and where. You might be protected to some degree on certain sites but an entirely private purchase from someone you do not know always brings with it an element of uncertainty/the possibility of getting screwed over...
    I always try to consider the entire picture and have these points established: Who's the seller? Is this his first sale? Does he really have the item in his possession? What kind of site is it being sold through and what are his terms of sale? Price relative to the average market? etc. etc....

All of these things+ combined will usually give you an approximate reading of how paranoid you should allow yourself to be, if you're not comfortable after having these points established you should walk away... your gut feeling is well worth taking note of every once in a while

I think it looks like a good yet poorly stored single decal though, not too bad for the price imo!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast