Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

M40 Heer

Article about: by JeZoCoH Thanks for the help, that was me trying to get some more response. I have make some colse up photos of the decal. Attachment 634501 Attachment 634502 Attachment 634503 You were tr

Quote by JeZoCoH View Post
    Thanks for the help, that was me trying to get some more response.

I have make some colse up photos of the decal.

Attachment 634501

Attachment 634502

Attachment 634503
    You were trying to get some response by saying the helmet is a Chinese fake ? Sorry but this answer puzzles me.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M40 Heer
    P
    Many

?

Well
    I must say the imagery of the decal is outstanding! what did you use? sorry to go off topic Gents.

Eric

Quote by Unterstand View Post
    Well
    I must say the imagery of the decal is outstanding! what did you use? sorry to go off topic Gents.

Eric
    Canon digital camera with macro lens,

Canon Image Type Canon EOS-1D Mark II
    Lens 100.0 mm (35 mm equivalent: 124.8 mm)
    LensID Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro
    Flash On, Fired
    FlashID Canon Macro Ring MR-14EX
    Focal Length 100.0 mm
    F Number 22.00
    Exposure Time 1/250

Hm.... i know how it was done, i dont belive that this could be a fake, there i no way that this is printed.

I know why is this darker edge around the white eagle color you can saw also on other original decals.

I know what the dark edge is, my good you almost convinced me that is a fake.

M40 Heer

M40 Heer

M40 Heer

?

You are selling this helmet, correct?
    Last edited by DougB; 01-24-2014 at 06:14 AM.

Quote by JeZoCoH View Post
    Hm.... i know how it was done, i dont belive that this could be a fake, there i no way that this is printed.

I know why is this darker edge around the white eagle color you can saw also on other original decals.

I know what the dark edge is, my good you almost convinced me that is a fake.

M40 Heer

M40 Heer

M40 Heer
    You are right we are trying to rip you off , because .... we do that for fun here. You caught us. Happy collecting. I'm sure you can buy more helmets with this decal for a very low price...

Quote by DougB View Post
    You are selling this helmet, correct?
    Have posted the helmet on FB page

https://www.facebook.com/groups/630549836987182/ on January 5 at 6:48pm

then one guy contcted me...

M40 Heer

so i decided to sell it, couse i dont have any more room on my display cases

M40 Heer

nad after 10 days a got this

M40 Heer

Rest of the story you can find on waf and here in this post.

I must say i got this helmet from very known and trusted collector for some items he wanted.

Before i posted to the FB i have send photos to most respected helmet collector here and he said its ok,
    i even take the helmet physically to two well known collectors, and they said its ok.

If im not sure i always post my items here and i do appreciate your help and opinions.

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/searc...archid=5989913
    Last edited by JeZoCoH; 01-24-2014 at 02:11 PM.

?

So now we have the real story.

From where I sit; Your a dealer ( Waffenmeister Antiques ) and selling this ( fake ) helmet, therefore you will go to whatever lengths it takes to sell it. You really don't know what your selling so you resort to the tried and true dealer dollar method of forcing it to be real because someone told you it is and because you have have money invested in it versus knowing what is a real liner, what is real paint and what is a correct ET decal.

Please read the learned opinions on WAF, and here, bad liner, paint, decal by those that actually know and understand what they're looking at.

Sorry but this is a collector forum, please shill your shit elsewhere.

[QUOTE=JeZoCoH;1096386]I know what the dark edge is, my good you almost convinced me that is a fake.[QUOTE=JeZoCoH;1096386]

We don't have to convince you of anything. It's a fake decal, take it or leave it, but you don't have to be convinced by anyone here, that's up to you.

OK. You now know it is bad. It should not be sold as original. You should approach the guy who you bought it off originally and obtain a refund.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast