Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

M40 Heer - helmet and decal opinion

Article about: Good evening gentlemen. M40 Heer Q64 .This is my newest addition in my collection. I believe It's a complete battle helmet ,never molested except the decal. I was wondering if the decal has

Ves
    ?

Default M40 Heer - helmet and decal opinion

Good evening gentlemen.
    M40 Heer Q64 .This is my newest addition in my collection. I believe It's a complete battle helmet ,never molested except the decal. I was wondering if the decal has been removed during the war or post war. I would appreciate any comments and opinions about the whole helmet.

M40 Heer -  helmet and decal opinion M40 Heer -  helmet and decal opinion M40 Heer -  helmet and decal opinion M40 Heer -  helmet and decal opinion M40 Heer -  helmet and decal opinion M40 Heer -  helmet and decal opinion M40 Heer -  helmet and decal opinion M40 Heer -  helmet and decal opinion M40 Heer -  helmet and decal opinion M40 Heer -  helmet and decal opinion M40 Heer -  helmet and decal opinion M40 Heer -  helmet and decal opinion M40 Heer -  helmet and decal opinion

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M40 Heer -  helmet and decal opinion
    P
    Many

A nice combat vet. We will never know but my vote would be that the decal was removed by the soldat during the War, either to make his head less conspicuous and/or to comply with the 1943 regulations regarding the elimination of decals on combat helmets. Jim G.

I agree with Jim. Looks like a nice standard combat lid

A nice authentic combat helmet that shows all the attributes of a real un-messed with piece. Leon.

?

A good looking helmet sir.

Agree nice original helmet. timothy

?

The soldiers were told to remove the decals if i recall correctly now, If im right then i would believe this was an order from OKW.

Edit: I see Helmet2ID wrote this already, im getting old....

Ves
    ?

Thank you guys for the nice comments! I really appreciate it.