Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

M40 helmet with possible blood stains?

Article about: Is there any value in this helmet? t looks original, the string inside broke trying to find a date, I was wondering if that is blood stains inside of it, and its marked 1945 by someone. Look

Default M40 helmet with possible blood stains?

Is there any value in this helmet? t looks original, the string inside broke trying to find a date, I was wondering if that is blood stains inside of it, and its marked 1945 by someone. Looks like a crude over paint on it, any thoughts?M40 helmet with possible blood stains?M40 helmet with possible blood stains?M40 helmet with possible blood stains?M40 helmet with possible blood stains?M40 helmet with possible blood stains?M40 helmet with possible blood stains?M40 helmet with possible blood stains?M40 helmet with possible blood stains?M40 helmet with possible blood stains?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M40 helmet with possible blood stains?
    P
    Many

nice combat vet,.dont know about the blood stains,.it does look dark

Hi, looks like a nice honest M40, although I would like to see some nice sharp close up images of the paint work. It all seems in order though, as for the "blood stains" I could not say. Leon.

eBay helmet...coming from Pennsylvania

I like the helmet overall, and those could well be blood-stains...The 1945-date was obviously written by an American, judging by the writing of the numbers...
    cheers, Glenn

A nice honest looking lid, as for the blood stains you need to contact your local CSI!...

yeah its hard to tell, and yes its a ebay helmet

The paint overruns are very common and the ones on this helmet are 100% period and of no worry. The stains, sadly, look like blood to me. Overall, a very representative neck stamped no decal Q M40 combat worn piece, apparently captured in 1945. A nice addition to any collection, well done. Jim G.