Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

M40 KM Camo

Article about: Hey guys, So I am really close to pulling the trigger on the most expensive helmet I've ever bought. It is so perfect in my eyes and comes from a fairly reputable dealer. It's going to cost

?

Default M40 KM Camo

Hey guys,

So I am really close to pulling the trigger on the most expensive helmet I've ever bought. It is so perfect in my eyes and comes from a fairly reputable dealer. It's going to cost me some good money and a couple of helmets….M40 KM CamoM40 KM CamoM40 KM CamoM40 KM CamoM40 KM CamoM40 KM CamoM40 KM CamoM40 KM Camo

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M40 KM Camo
    P
    Many

?

I see that this helmet has received bad reviews on GHV so I will be bailing. Too bad!

GHV?? ..... or GHW?
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Hi have seen this "style" of cammo on Kriegsmarine helmets before, but it is not to my personal taste. For what it's worth, I am also not 100% happy with the paintwork as it appears to be rather "fresh" looking, but in hand it may look better. Leon.

Not liking the camo!...

It is pure fake crap that has been sitting there for at least two years. That is like a giant neon sign saying fake.
    Avoid Weitze.

?

Oakleaf Militaria. I won't look there again. I am really trying to track down a Camo KM. I know it will cost alot...I'll have to be way more careful.

Quote by Rahllo View Post
    Oakleaf Militaria. I won't look there again. I am really trying to track down a Camo KM. I know it will cost alot...I'll have to be way more careful.
    Yes even the fakes cost a lot , that's the dealer's way of saying it is Original ;-)