Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

M40 KM that just arrived in the mail!

Article about: Just received this in the mail. It has provenance to about 1965 and I didn't realize it when I bought it (Kijiji if you can believe it) but it is named to a "Vatter." The really st

?

Default M40 KM that just arrived in the mail!

M40 KM that just arrived in the mail!M40 KM that just arrived in the mail!M40 KM that just arrived in the mail!M40 KM that just arrived in the mail!M40 KM that just arrived in the mail!M40 KM that just arrived in the mail!M40 KM that just arrived in the mail!

Just received this in the mail. It has provenance to about 1965 and I didn't realize it when I bought it (Kijiji if you can believe it) but it is named to a "Vatter." The really strange thing is that it has a dent from the inside that is roughly bullet sized..... I think a very cool helmet for less than $500 CAD! Sorry that the pics aren't better but the light isn't great today and my camera just ran out of batteries.

M.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M40 KM that just arrived in the mail!
    P
    Many

Nice one!

?

nice one with caracter

@+, hughes

No denying it's a Kriegs. Salt but nice, nice helmet!!!
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

Arrived by post? They normally arrive by sea !! Joking aside, that is a very nice KM indeed, good to get one with a pretty much fully intact decal. Well done. Leon.

nice to see one original KM helmet.