Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

M40 kriegsmarine sd

Article about: Opinions on this one please.

?

Default M40 kriegsmarine sd

Opinions on this one please.
    M40 kriegsmarine sdM40 kriegsmarine sdM40 kriegsmarine sdM40 kriegsmarine sdM40 kriegsmarine sdM40 kriegsmarine sdM40 kriegsmarine sd
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M40 kriegsmarine sd  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M40 kriegsmarine sd
    P
    Many

Hello , personally I feel this stands a chance of being a good KM but as ever a good decal close up is needed. I have no problem with it being in such good condition as KM helmets either seem to be immaculate as they were say "stored" in a locker on board ship or else they are heavily used(coastal artillery/ships gunners etc). Leon.

?

Thanks Leon, I was concerned about the liner. The lot number matches to an et 64 km sd zsh rgg. That is the only pic available for the decal. New dealer I never dealt with yet.

Quote by visor View Post
    Thanks Leon, I was concerned about the liner. The lot number matches to an et 67 km sd zsh rgg. That is the only pic available for the decal. New dealer I never dealt with yet.
    I guess that the liner may be a replacement as the chinstrap is dated 44, I think the strap is ok , it doesn't have the "fuzzy" edges most repro's have and the liner may be a period replacement anyway. Maybe it is worth asking the seller for some more detailed images, if he does not give them to you , you will know it's time to walk away!! Leon.

?

I just found out he does not accept paypal or visa, I am out.

Quote by visor View Post
    I just found out he does not accept paypal or visa, I am out.
    This is not another scumbag Nowak attempt I hope! I think you have made a wise decision!! Leon.

and as for the stamp inside on the crown of the helmet I have seen these on E.Bay.