MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

M40 Luftwaffe Single Decal Helmet

Article about: by Max Hansen If It wasn't for that decal misapplication....well I'm very happy with what I have. Max I would be happy with it too. I think the misapplication of the decal looks fine.

?

Default Re: M40 Luftwaffe Single Decal Helmet

Quote by Max Hansen View Post
    I've heard that about many vets from the Wiking division that the main reason that they joined was to fight the communists.
    Indeed. My Great Grandfather was a Lithuanian ss volunteer and the only reason he joined was to fight the commies. They were more scared of the communists than the Nazi's! trippy..

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M40 Luftwaffe Single Decal Helmet
    P
    Many

That's the story many people don't understand; these guys were soldiers and they were fighting more against the commies then they supported Hitler.

?

You are absolutely right Max. Not everyone knows, unfortunately, about the things you mentioned above. If i remember correctly, Russia only admitted to Katyn in the 90's. It's crazy. The Germans called the Red Cross themselves. i will go to work now. I agree about this being a nice conversation.

Regards, Lars

Working on Sunday Lars? What do you do? Yes, Russia agreed reluctantly that they executed the Polish officers and only after the fall of communism.
    A fact that every Pole knew.

?

Hello Max. I work as a security guard 2-3 times a week and i sell militaria here, but that is more on a hobby level, but i am doing ok, because i run a honest business. I send USSR items to EU/US and sell German items here. I just got a daughter on 20th December so i do what i can. It's amazing USSR could get away with this for so long. When i went to school in the 70's and 80's i never heard about Katyn and "Holodamor".

Hi Lars,
    Congratulations on the birth of your daughter! I'm lucky enough to be retired so I can pay more attention to my hobby of militaria. Finding that M40 SS really made my collection. What type of USSR items are Americans interested in? I would love something from Stalingrad, but would of course prefer a German artifact. I will be posting my SA Dagger soon so let me know what you think.

Thanks, Max I also listed one of my gravity knives on this site for the first time, you can't list those on ebay.

?

Thank you very much. I am electrician of education, but fiddling with electricity here must be a daunting task. Americans are interested in the same items as Europeans. Helmets, medals and uniform "parts". Just sent a 1941 lid to New Mexico. Looking forward to see your dagger. I will try and find your gravity knife, but if you have a link

The link is Gravity knife-named. I'm looking for an SS Field cap, either officer or NCO . So many fakes here it's unbelieveable.

?

Quote by Datrus View Post
    Hello Max. I work as a security guard 2-3 times a week and i sell militaria here, but that is more on a hobby level, but i am doing ok, because i run a honest business. I send USSR items to EU/US and sell German items here. I just got a daughter on 20th December so i do what i can. It's amazing USSR could get away with this for so long. When i went to school in the 70's and 80's i never heard about Katyn and "Holodamor".
    Congrats on your daughter! You had better invest in a shotgun in about thirteen years, however! My daughter's 4 and her b-day is Dec.17th, close to your girl!

?

Thanks a lot Dean. I'm ironically planning to buy 2 shotguns this summer.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast