Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

M40 medic - comments

Article about: M40 medic - original? - I am alittle concerned to the lack of wear on the red cross? thanks mike k

Default Re: M40 medic - comments

This Lid just sold for over $1500 so some body thought it was good!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M40 medic  - comments
    P
    Many

?

I would have passed - the seller told me he would send more pictures and guess what - no pictures and we all know what that means

crosshau
    ?

Hello it's me who sold the helmet, all who have written to me has got an answer I wrote that there were four more photos. The helmet is from a 50 year old collection and is 100% original so there was one who got a cheap helmet and not listened to your falsehoods

4md
    ?

Quote by crosshau View Post
    Hello it's me who sold the helmet, all who have written to me has got an answer I wrote that there were four more photos. The helmet is from a 50 year old collection and is 100% original so there was one who got a cheap helmet and not listened to your falsehoods
    "FALSEHOODS" i just see a group of collectors discussing a helmet that they dont have in hand
    lets hope you are right and our buyer got a good deal and didnt buy an expensive fake
    regards Paul

?

There seems to be a lot of medic helmets coming out of the woodwork recently....the other one that was recently discussed, the stenciled one, was amazing......I'd have that one even if it turned out to be fake, just as a curiosity....I tend to stear away from German medic helmets

?

Quote by crosshau View Post
    I never got any pictures - falsehoods - just because it was from a 50 year collection doesn't make it original - I am very glad I passed on the helmet.

MEDIC! MEDIC!........ Too late....He's gone....Bury him and let's move on.....It Don't mean nothin....It Don't mean nothin...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2