Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

M40 "nd"

Article about: Oh i forgot to say , the lot number suggests it may have been a single decal HEER helmet so at least it's the right branch of service! Leon.

?

Just a tip for the future, try not to use a knife when attempting to remove decals, the best way would have been to use acetone, but only on the decal, if its plastic based it would soften and begin to lift, and even using your finger would start to remove it and very little damage to the underlying paint or metal , if you diluted the area with water during the process, I think a different type of adhesive was used other than what was on the decal itself, possibly a type of super glue or animal glue

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M40 "nd"
    P
    Many

?

Thanks, I will!

?

Hi chaps, I am looking for an advice with this switch: I can get to trade the helmet in this thread for a Luftwaffe Unterofficier Greatcoat. Is this a bad deal? I emailed a militaria dealer with this suggestion.

Thanks for any advice.

German militaria - iron cross, waffen ss, luftwaffe, paratrooper – Military Antiques Stockholm

(You can find the "Mantel" under uniforms-combat tunics..)

Regards AlM40 "nd"

I don't really know what a coat like that would go for, but it does not seem a terrible deal to me. Assuming the coat is all legit that is.

?

Well, as I understand these are worth around 200 GBP? He wants 250, I will try to milk him on some medals in the buy. We'll see if I do the deal.

Regards Al

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3