Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

M40 Police SE Manufacturer.

Article about: Hi All .... Thought I’d share my M40 with you .... This Helmet is Size 66 and very heavy. Comments appreciated..... Thanks.

Quote by MAP View Post
    You know I love that helmet! One day I would like an SE 35 Police in this green.....one day
    I second that, a polizei M35 in green like this is something I would very much like to have. I'm going to save up and hope, hope next year I find one.
    Both helmets posted here are really nice.
    Nick

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M40 Police SE Manufacturer.
    P
    Many

Quote by MAP View Post
    You know I love that helmet! One day I would like an SE 35 Police in this green.....one day
    You mean an M40. An M35 factory SE police...well I only have known of about 6-7 of them. I have one & I know Terry G. has one. The contract was only in 1936 & very few were made & or survived. Then it was picked up again in 1940 with a very large contract due to how common the M40 model is today.

Quote by real steel View Post
    You mean an M40. An M35 factory SE police...well I only have known of about 6-7 of them. I have one & I know Terry G. has one. The contract was only in 1936 & very few were made & or survived. Then it was picked up again in 1940 with a very large contract due to how common the M40 model is today.
    M40 will do too! I knew SE made quite a few of these, but I didn't realise that the majority were M40

MAP
    ?

Quote by real steel View Post
    Yes David. That is what I meant. Wasn't thinking.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

A lovely example in fine condition, well done. Leon.

I think the Police SE M35 Model is on my shopping list now ... Thanks for all the comments

Well....current offer is at $10K. If you like, I can add you to the list of tentative buyers ? But you will have to contact my wife because it won't be available until I leave here for eternity.
    D.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M40 Police SE Manufacturer.  
    Attached Images Attached Images M40 Police SE Manufacturer.  M40 Police SE Manufacturer.  M40 Police SE Manufacturer.  M40 Police SE Manufacturer.  M40 Police SE Manufacturer.  M40 Police SE Manufacturer.  M40 Police SE Manufacturer.  M40 Police SE Manufacturer.  M40 Police SE Manufacturer.  M40 Police SE Manufacturer. 

I love those early embossed liners! Leon.

Stevade, thats a great looking lid, top shelf indeed.
    David, that m35 police is out of this world....Amazing.

TWS
    ?

Very nice! Thanks for sharing.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast