Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

m40 q64...help out before i buy...

Article about: Ok..this might be my first buy...not sure if its heer or krigsmarine..?...I say its real tho..is it worth the asking \\$400.?

Default m40 q64...help out before i buy...

Ok..this might be my first buy...not sure if its heer or krigsmarine..?...I say its real tho..is it worth the asking $400.?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement m40 q64...help out before i buy...
    P
    Many

Default Re: m40 q64...help out before i buy...

You can do better for your $400 friend...There's better out there in my opinion...Glenn

- - Updated - -

It's a Q bigfoot decal so Heer, but it's not nearly gold enough for KM anyway. I agree with Glenn your $400 would be better spent elsewhere.

Thanks...might explain why its been up for a while

?

Far too expensive for a part complete helmet, even with a adler decal, the guys are right theres much better ones out there with full liner and decal for just a little more

Were could I find a decent helmet.I've searched online and they sell quick..any one know of any dealers?

Try Dave at WW2GERMANHELMETS.COM (or just google that and it should be the first site to pop up). He has a decent selection of lids at the moment. Not all are very cheap, but you will get a good idea of what your money will get you, or how much more you need to save up. Good luck! And you can't have just one helmet so get ready to buy more....A LOT more!