Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

M40 SD Heer

Article about: Evening gentlemen.So I finally bought one of my dream helmets an M40 SD Heer!After a long wait and dealings with customs crap i go it. It manufactured by my second favorite manufacturer Emai

?

Default M40 SD Heer

Evening gentlemen.So I finally bought one of my dream helmets an M40 SD Heer!After a long wait and dealing with customs crap i go it!
    Its manufactured by my second favorite manufacturer Emaillierwerke Fulda(first one being SE) which makes it even more cool.
    Its stamped EF 64 and lot number 8144,the liner is dated 1941.Now the split pins have no mark on them or at least i cant find it.
    The pictures are done by a friend of mine so they are very good in my opinion,and show the rest.
    I have one question is this decal a ET style one?
    I would like to hear your opinions about it.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M40 SD Heer   M40 SD Heer  

M40 SD Heer   M40 SD Heer  

M40 SD Heer  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M40 SD Heer
    P
    Many

Hi, well done, a fine looking slate grey rough textured M40 in superb condition. You cannot get a better example of that type in my opinion. Leon.

?

Thanks for the kind words Leon!

?

Interesting, a fellow SE collector. I have 6 helmets and all SE's. Very nice helmet though even if it's not an SE

very nice helmet ,you did well.

Lovely studio photos of a great helmet.
    Regards, Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

A nice honest helmet. Great pictures. It is just refreshing to see a real helmet.
    Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

?

It is always so satisfying to get a helmet you really want.

MAP
    ?

Finally!!! You must be quick happy now! Congrats.

But I'm glad you said "one of" your favorites...because we all know you can't stop at just one or two....
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Thanks guys!And yes,I'm extremely happy with this one,its gonna be one of those helmets that i would never sell.
    Believe it or not Dan,they're not studio photos. Good old outdoor photos done by a professional with a extremely good camera.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast