Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

M40 SD Heer: inputs really appreciated

Article about: Hello collectors; I have spotted this M40, not exacltly a bargain, but reasonable if... Correct. I know that the pictures aren't the best, anyway I hope you could provide your opinion about

Default M40 SD Heer: inputs really appreciated

Hello collectors;
    I have spotted this M40, not exacltly a bargain, but reasonable if... Correct.
    I know that the pictures aren't the best, anyway I hope you could provide your opinion about it. The shell is a Quist (Q64) and, by my very basic knowledge, the decal seems a bit suspicious to me.
    Any comment will be really appreciated.
    Regards,
    M.
    M40 SD Heer: inputs really appreciatedM40 SD Heer: inputs really appreciatedM40 SD Heer: inputs really appreciatedM40 SD Heer: inputs really appreciatedM40 SD Heer: inputs really appreciatedM40 SD Heer: inputs really appreciatedM40 SD Heer: inputs really appreciatedM40 SD Heer: inputs really appreciated

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M40 SD Heer: inputs really appreciated
    P
    Many

leave it, bad paint , bad decal , ...

Mmmm... About the paint it could be the combined effect of paint and oxydation, plus a bad light taking the picture (look at the inside); the decal bothers me, because doesn't seem a Quist.

Two more pics:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M40 SD Heer: inputs really appreciated   M40 SD Heer: inputs really appreciated  

If Frank says it's bad.there is nothing more to be said

Hi, well I do not particularly like the decal from these poor pictures either, but the liner also looks like it may be a scrubbed/washed Norwegian one. Also the naming in the skirt appears to be on top of areas of existing rust. In in all not one I would pursue. Leon.

Thanks to you all gentlemen; with your imputs in mind, I think i'll take a close look at this helmet, which is not too far from my town.

?

Paint looks more convincing than the decal, but neither look good to be honest.
    Not sure about the liner from these pics, but with decal and paint issues, it's not a
    hard decision to leave it with the seller.

Brad.