Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

M40 SD Luft - Q66 - Lot# DN225 - Monday Morning Hot Mess

Article about: I have had this one for a long while, a Single Decal Luft, Q66, Lot # DN 225. This was was barely used and has only some storage related damage with the exception of the decal. I thought the

Default M40 SD Luft - Q66 - Lot# DN225 - Monday Morning Hot Mess

I have had this one for a long while, a Single Decal Luft, Q66, Lot # DN 225. This was was barely used and has only some storage related damage with the exception of the decal. I thought the application was interesting, and it reminded me of advice from my Grandfather, who told me NEVER to buy a car made on a Monday. I suspect the decal on this one was applied on a Monday. Anyway, you come across poorly applied Luft decals from time to time, but this one is one of the worst applications I have ever seen. Never the less, I really like it. Jim G.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M40 SD Luft - Q66 - Lot# DN225 - Monday Morning Hot Mess   M40 SD Luft - Q66 - Lot# DN225 - Monday Morning Hot Mess  

M40 SD Luft - Q66 - Lot# DN225 - Monday Morning Hot Mess   M40 SD Luft - Q66 - Lot# DN225 - Monday Morning Hot Mess  

M40 SD Luft - Q66 - Lot# DN225 - Monday Morning Hot Mess   M40 SD Luft - Q66 - Lot# DN225 - Monday Morning Hot Mess  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M40 SD Luft - Q66 - Lot# DN225 - Monday Morning Hot Mess
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Or maybe a Friday Jim...when the Yaba Daba Do whistle blew and the cold beer was the only thing the workers mind.

Either way, a nice one to have in the collection. Has a story to it! (Monday or Friday, take your pick).

M
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    Or maybe a Friday Jim...when the Yaba Daba Do whistle blew and the cold beer was the only thing the workers mind.

Either way, a nice one to have in the collection. Has a story to it! (Monday or Friday, take your pick).

M
    My thoughts exactly Michael, too many beers before the next days shift started!!
    Attached Images Attached Images M40 SD Luft - Q66 - Lot# DN225 - Monday Morning Hot Mess