Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

M40 SD Luftwaffe hkp64

Article about: A single decal M-40. I am a luftwaffe collector, and I like it a lot. All the best Stig Erik

Default Re: M40 SD Luftwaffe hkp64

A single decal M-40. I am a luftwaffe collector, and I like it a lot.

All the best
    Stig Erik

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M40 SD Luftwaffe hkp64
    P
    Many

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    It would be a keeper for me too, I've never owned a Lufty + and idiot me never knew hkp (even though I have reference) was FE!!
    I think you'll find it was SE (Sachsische, Emailler und Stanzwerke A.G.) who changed to 'hkp' in 1943.

According to GHW's lot number database, there are three other known HKP helmets with that lot number. They are all size 64 single decal Luftwaffe helmets. You ought to hunt the others down!

Geez Mo you made me panic there! I had to rush over to my Hkp M40 to check its lot number ,lol. Luckily it #1018.

Jason

I'd love a set of twins one day

But let's keep conversation on the helmets.....

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    I think you'll find it was SE (Sachsische, Emailler und Stanzwerke A.G.) who changed to 'hkp' in 1943.
    Cheers Glenn66, I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed hey

?

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    According to GHW's lot number database, there are three other known HKP helmets with that lot number. They are all size 64 single decal Luftwaffe helmets. You ought to hunt the others down!
    This one has been posted on there too, (in Oct 2010 see link Board Message ) but for some reason, has never been listed on the data base.
    Maybe coz it's been cleaned (messed with), I don't know for sure, but when I posted this one, there was only one other on the list
    I've seen two of them on Walhalla, one of them is owned be ThomasB, can't remember who has the other, but they are in a whole lot better condition.

I would love to pick up the others, to keep the family together.
    Just need to get the Lotto numbers right

Brad.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2