Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

M40 Single-Decal Luftwaffe

Article about: The first German helmet that I've bought and owned arrived in the mail today! I spent quite awhile gazing at it in fascination, and I decided to take a few pictures of it and post it here as

?

Default Re: M40 Single-Decal Luftwaffe

Quote by helmetone View Post
    I am slightly concerned about the decal. However, the areas I am looking at for "repro" clues have been damaged, most likely on purpose if this is a repro. Anyone have additional thoughts on that?
    No issues, its a good one, Dave is a respectable dealer who sells originals. Cant say I have ever seen a bad helmet on his site, in fact I know he has even passed on some good ones that he was over cautious on.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M40 Single-Decal Luftwaffe
    P
    Many

Quote by DougB View Post
    No issues, its a good one, Dave is a respectable dealer who sells originals. Cant say I have ever seen a bad helmet on his site, in fact I know he has even passed on some good ones that he was over cautious on.
    If you say it's good, Doug, than it's good, lol. That's why I was careful to preface my post as a concern about the decal, and not a definite. Glad he bought it than! Hope I didn't cause any confusion.

Good condision, doesn't seem to be a repro or anything, nice man

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2