Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

M40 Strange stamping - EF62?.......

Article about: Pyrat 30???.... Never had it... Im a sucker for good rum, and well, scotch....Whiskey....Tequila.... lol However, I do LOVE a good made white whiskey.... Lots of corn and smooth! Someday, ju

Damn right Leon mate, we seem to be a black hole for shit helmets here, I always ponder and despair that fact.

Todd, the microbrews over there are good. I was in Wyoming for a while a few years ago and I got deeply involved with this local cloudy beer that you have with a slice of orange, can't remember the name but it went well with a pile of mozzarella sticks and chicken wings. Moon something I think it was called.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M40 Strange stamping - EF62?.......
    P
    Many

Quote by KradSpam View Post
    Todd, the microbrews over there are good. I was in Wyoming for a while a few years ago and I got deeply involved with this local cloudy beer that you have with a slice of orange, can't remember the name but it went well with a pile of mozzarella sticks and chicken wings. Moon something I think it was called.
    Blue Moon?

?

Has to be Blue Moon.. Wheat beer with an Orange...

?

Yup that's Blue Moon. I do like a Bud Light Lime on a warm day (that being anything above freezing for where I live) but Chimay is my fave and it's a great Belgian Trappist brew.

?

Ok Fellas - I got back home and took a little bit of thinner to the paint "on top of the decals." I started to see some SILVER on the left side of the helmet and almost pooped on myself - then I realized that I was an idiot.. it was the "shiny" steel in some spots... HA!

So - there is NO DECALS under the paint on either side. If you look at the "shadow" in the picture - you can see what "looks" to be a decal, but on closer inspection - its a fake out, as the "point" is a wee bit to high and "short" for a decal IMO. This lid has some rust on it - but is in good enough shape for a restore and a piece I can at least know - was an original M40, at one point..

QUESTION - by the lot# 1338, is there anyone that has an EF62 with that lot, or close to it by a few? I would love to know what "decal" may have been present at one time.... I researched it and couldn't find that lot or any where close...

Again, for everyone - Happy "Weekend" and instead of beer, I drank some Captain Morgan Spiced Black in your honor... Time to get back to my German classes and bed - got a gun show to go to tomorrow... Hopefully I can score some goods!...

DUFF

THANKS FOR THE HELP GENTS!

?

I'm into the Flor de Cana 7 yr tonight. Sorry Duff but can't correlate lot number to service branch my friend. They crossed over.

?

I figured it would be dang near impossible... Just wondered if anyone had something "close." Would like to make this "refurb" as close as possible.. Well - I guess its Luft or Heer... lol Cant think of adding another fake SS downstream... ha! Cheers, time for another scooter of the good stuff! THANKS for reading my blurbs anyhow!

?

It's an EF M35. Chances of it being an sS are few and far between.

?

Doug - M35? Its an M40... I assume that was just a computer slip... haha Ill let that one slide... lol

Oops - I forgot - last night was a fine booze night... ha! Me myself; I can excuse this for Lagavulin, Oban, or maybe a Peat Monster?....

?

Sorry sorry, M40....(that rhymes)

It's what I meant, EFM40 SS are few and far between. Here is one of the few.

Attachment 581833

For for me I would have posted sometime between the Pyrat 30 year old rum and Diablo Tequila. So I have an excuse.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast