Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

M40 vet bringback

Article about: I have seen this one for sale, and it looks to be an honest un-messed with example. Any opinions please?

?

Default M40 vet bringback

I have seen this one for sale, and it looks to be an honest un-messed with example. Any opinions please?
    M40 vet bringbackM40 vet bringbackM40 vet bringbackM40 vet bringbackM40 vet bringbackM40 vet bringbackM40 vet bringbackM40 vet bringbackM40 vet bringbackM40 vet bringbackM40 vet bringback

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M40 vet bringback
    P
    Many

?

Any chance of getting a good clear straight on close up of the decal with no flash from the seller Al?
    Everything else looks fine, but making out the details of the decal with those angled shots
    is awkward to say the least.

Brad.

Hi I agree that It is probably all ok but better images of the decal are needed to be sure. Leon.

Come on boys, we're getting a bit paranoid aren't we?

I see a genuine unmolested M40 myself. The decal looks well set and period with the paint and damage.
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

It looks like a good M40, but as for the story........buy the item

A shame about the broken chinstrap, but these can be replaced fairly easily. I can see no obvious problems with this one, otherwise. Personally, I wouldn't worry about the decal. It's not an SS and just a normal Heer, so no big fret there. If the price is reasonable, I can see no reason to avoid this one.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Quote by Danmark View Post
    Come on boys, we're getting a bit paranoid aren't we?

I see a genuine unmolested M40 myself. The decal looks well set and period with the paint and damage.
    I know what you are saying Dan, and I agree 99.9%, it looks completely straight up. But a wee dram of paranoia can be healthy.

Brad.

?

Nice this helmet looks to have a quality liner.

Eric

?

I see the price of these has skyrocked from when I last checked. Is $550 getting a little high for a private sale? My $175 SD Luft is starting to look like a bargain!

?

You always want to check decals closely. Always.
    I know someone who can take splice a decal, chemically age it and nobody will know unless there's a pre-restoration photo of it. His specialty. Heer helmets just like this one.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast