Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

M40 Winter camo

Article about: It's been a long time coming, finding a nice genuine one, but today I took receipt of a beaut that will certainly hold a special place in my collection for a long time to come. Some might kn

MAP
    ?

Quote by MD Helmets View Post
    Is there another thread for this helmet?
    Recent or in the past? I dont remember..but could have missed it...another forum maybe?

love the new avatar
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M40 Winter camo
    P
    Many

Quote by MAP View Post
    Recent or in the past? I dont remember..but could have missed it...another forum maybe?

love the new avatar
    Haha, thanks.
    I was just wondering if there was a thread for this helmet because everyone is loving it on one photo. I figure it's been vetted somewhere else?

MAP
    ?

Quote by MD Helmets View Post
    Haha, thanks.
    I was just wondering if there was a thread for this helmet because everyone is loving it on one photo. I figure it's been vetted somewhere else?
    how right you are!!! Gut check time.. I confess I wasn't too careful

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    love the new avatar
    Yes but now you'll have to change your username to MD VISORS Todd!
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

MAP
    ?

Quote by Danmark View Post
    LoL...was thinking the same thing!

Quote by Danmark View Post
    Negative. My helmets far outnumber my visors

Appreciate the positive comments guys! Makes acquiring this one all the more rewarding It has not been vetted on here, no... in this case I acted on my own volition and I'm more than happy it's good. but I'm of course open to any comments.

Here's more photos, for some reason I was not able to add these to the OP... kind of hard getting better photos indoors, it's dark out and I'm also a bit hung over But, yeah... some with flash and some without, obviously the white wash looks whiter and "fresher" with flash than it is in hand, as in the OP photo.

M40 Winter camoM40 Winter camoM40 Winter camoM40 Winter camoM40 Winter camoM40 Winter camoM40 Winter camoM40 Winter camoM40 Winter camoM40 Winter camoM40 Winter camoM40 Winter camoM40 Winter camoM40 Winter camoM40 Winter camoM40 Winter camo

Hi, I think you just may well be right! I cannot see any sign of artificial wear at all, and I love the way there are areas where the white over paint has settled in previous scratches to the helmets surface, leaving white "lines" where the rest of the over paint has worn away. I would be more than happy with this being a good cammo from what I see, well done on trusting your own knowledge. Leon

Thank you, Leon. Personally I have no qualms about the authenticity of this one. From a good source and in hand (even more so than in photos) it just smells, looks and feels right.

Open to more comments after adding the new photos of course

MAP
    ?

This just has awesome character! I love the look!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast