Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

M42

Article about: This is my m42 helmet I picked up last year been a while since I have posted a German helmet. but as you will see just a plane old m42. its what I wanted. heat stamp EF 3754 size stamp missi

Default M42

This is my m42 helmet I picked up last year been a while since I have posted a German helmet. but as you will see just a plane old m42. its what I wanted.

heat stamp EF 3754 size stamp missing but liner size 56. so I would think shell size should be 64

liner band 1943
    cheers mark.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M42   M42  

M42   M42  

M42   M42  

M42  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M42
    P
    Many

Hi, I like it.

I like it too.

thank you for the comments gentlemen.

Looks an earlier aluminium chinstrap Mark - but it looks good too so probably been with the lid for yonks.
    Underrated though ND '42s are, they represent the helmet worn during the critical battles we all are interested in and represent well the decline & fall of the 1000 year Reich.

Cheers, Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Looks honest!....

Quote by Danmark View Post
    Looks an earlier aluminium chinstrap Mark - but it looks good too so probably been with the lid for yonks.
    Underrated though ND '42s are, they represent the helmet worn during the critical battles we all are interested in and represent well the decline & fall of the 1000 year Reich.

Cheers, Dan
    yea that's right Dan I agree. one thing I did notice when I used the flash on the camera was the colour of the liner pins. but that's why I showed images of them in the helmet to show that they sit right in the helmet. the helmet has the green paint but the liner pins have a that field grey tone to then.

Hi Mark, a sound honest helmet, a fine example of a well worn battle lid. Leon.