Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

M42 ckl Heer SD

Article about: Got this helmet in april/may through the woodwork in Norway. Take a look TaliBanan

?

That's an absolute stunner Jan

Brad.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M42 ckl Heer SD
    P
    Many

4md
    ?

Now that is a nice M42

Excellent

Nice helmet Jan nice to see you here! You have great items to bring to this forum. timothy

Quote by timothy View Post
    Nice helmet Jan nice to see you here! You have great items to bring to this forum. timothy
    Thanks fellows.
    Most probably coming a camo in tomorrow. Meeting the non-collector owner tomorrow evening.
    I have just bad cellular ohone pictures of it, but I have a good feeling. Cross the fingers.

?

Dont like it sorry problem starts for me with the liner, the leather looks to be really thick and the cord holes are too far from the finger edges maybe its the single photograph.

Regards

Quote by Unterstand View Post
    Dont like it sorry problem starts for me with the liner, the leather looks to be really thick and the cord holes are too far from the finger edges maybe its the single photograph.

Regards
    I don't understand your concerns about the liner. It's a standard liner with right holes and right thickness. I presume you are aware of the different design regarding the maker of the liner/linerband. The pins are tight and the pin legs are not bended, so the liner has been there since the helmet was produced. You are talking about the cord holes are to far from the tongue ends, could be the angle when I was taking the picture. The helmet was purchased from old who picked it up at a German base in the days of 45, I reckon he hasn't screwed the helmet.
    You are writing the problem starts with the liner, do you have any problems with the paint, the decal and the strap addditionally?
    regards
    Jan

Hey Jan, great helmet!

?

Quote by TaliBanan View Post
    I don't understand your concerns about the liner. It's a standard liner with right holes and right thickness. I presume you are aware of the different design regarding the maker of the liner/linerband. The pins are tight and the pin legs are not bended, so the liner has been there since the helmet was produced. You are talking about the cord holes are to far from the tongue ends, could be the angle when I was taking the picture. The helmet was purchased from old who picked it up at a German base in the days of 45, I reckon he hasn't screwed the helmet.
    You are writing the problem starts with the liner, do you have any problems with the paint, the decal and the strap addditionally?
    regards
    Jan
    Jan
    You haven't helped much who is the liner maker or have you shown on another forum including inside liner photos?

Regards
    Eric

Hello Jan and welcome to the forum!
    A very nice example you have posted here.
    But then, you get many nice examples.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2