Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

M42 DD Combat Polizie Helmet for Review

Article about: This is yet another recent eBay find. It is a very nice M42 DD Combat Polizie Helmet with beautiful decals. The decals are in perfect shape with very little damage. This is an EF Helmet but

Default M42 DD Combat Polizie Helmet for Review

This is yet another recent eBay find. It is a very nice M42 DD Combat Polizie Helmet with beautiful decals. The decals are in perfect shape with very little damage. This is an EF Helmet but I can't tell the shell size, but the liner is size 57 so I assume a 64. The Lot Number stamp is weird as well but am pretty sure it is 585. The Liner has a dark stain in the front which I assume is a water stain. The liner is very soft and pliable and is in great shape as well. Unfortunately there is slight surface rust on the top near the rear and the rear rivet but it is very minor.

This helmet was a bring back from a Vet named Robert Moore from VA but there are so many by that name in the database it is hard to pinpoint.

Thank you in advance and as always all comments and concerns are very greatly appreciated!

This helmet, after the thread, will be going to the e-stand so if you are interested please keep and eye out.M42 DD Combat Polizie Helmet for ReviewM42 DD Combat Polizie Helmet for ReviewM42 DD Combat Polizie Helmet for ReviewM42 DD Combat Polizie Helmet for ReviewM42 DD Combat Polizie Helmet for ReviewM42 DD Combat Polizie Helmet for ReviewM42 DD Combat Polizie Helmet for ReviewM42 DD Combat Polizie Helmet for ReviewM42 DD Combat Polizie Helmet for ReviewM42 DD Combat Polizie Helmet for ReviewM42 DD Combat Polizie Helmet for ReviewM42 DD Combat Polizie Helmet for ReviewM42 DD Combat Polizie Helmet for ReviewM42 DD Combat Polizie Helmet for ReviewM42 DD Combat Polizie Helmet for ReviewM42 DD Combat Polizie Helmet for ReviewM42 DD Combat Polizie Helmet for ReviewM42 DD Combat Polizie Helmet for Review

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M42 DD Combat Polizie Helmet for Review
    P
    Many

Sweet!

MAP
    ?

Never know what you can find on ebay. Congrats
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Very nice and correct EF Police helmet.