Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

M42 dd review

Article about: Hi i have a german m42 helmet with a tricolor on one side the eagle on the onther side is scrapped of ,i am not worried if the m42 is Original he is the paint stamps and innerwork are ok the

?

I agree, it's an m42 in the pic. You are very right about bending the rules. Can you see the Swazi on the front?

-EDIT-
    Now I look closer at the black and white image, the front soldier's helmet doesnt obviously look like an M42. I guess I saw the others soldiers helmets and got distracted. There's no 'flare' on the skirt like the others.
    Last edited by Dean; 08-05-2013 at 06:22 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M42 dd  review
    P
    Many

Sorry dean what do you mean?The swastika in front of what sorry my english is somthimes not so good.

?

The tricolour decal is a round bottom fake, try using steam first,if there's glue under it it should soften and wipe away,as for the photo it looks more like an M40 to me which would account for the decal

Dean i could see something too, here is it with some identification for Brabander. It certainly looks like there was a scratched swastika.
    M42 dd  review

What does it means? on the front ?
    This is strange ?

I looked at my helmet i can not clearly see a swastika mabey it only looks like.I still think the dd helmet in the picture has the shape of a m42.

I'm sorry, not for me. I would guess the helmet to be original but the decals are most likely post war. IMHO.

?

You can't see it? It's on the front and a faded white color. On your helmet, not in the black and white picture. kmMorris outlined it for you. It's clearly a swastika.

The helmet is ok the issue is that decal but if i remove it he is in Original state.

Quote by Dean View Post
    You can't see it? It's on the front and a faded white color. On your helmet, not in the black and white picture. kmMorris outlined it for you. It's clearly a swastika.
    Yes far away it looks like a swastika

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast