Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

m42 double decal

Article about: 4-5 year ago i dug out this helmet...m42 2 decal...and idiot i sold this helmet.remained only images..mega rare Annoyed from this ads?  

Default m42 double decal

4-5 year ago i dug out this helmet...m42 2 decal...and idiot i sold this helmet.remained only images..mega rare
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture m42 double decal   m42 double decal  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement m42 double decal
    P
    Many

Possibly police

no wermaht

How do you know it is Werhmacht?
    chris

i dug out this helmet i cleaning this helmnet i know>wermaht

In over 50 years + of collecting German helmets I have only seen M-42 police with double decals However I have read that some soliders applied tri shields on their own I have never seen a period picture of one but maybe someone can show one course when it comes to these never say never. It does look like a wermacht eagle I cannot make out the other decal. At any rate nice condition relic a lot better than some shown. timothy

thanks friend.....this is my old find and many year ago i idiot sold this helmet....i am idiot

m40 intersting camo
    rear,afrika?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture m42 double decal   m42 double decal  

m42 double decal  

You're not a idiot Kurland we have all sold items we regret boy I have my share. You sure dig up some interesting stuff where you are you guys have the real deals buried I am amazed at the condition of some. timothy