Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

M42 Heer

Article about: I know this isn't much to go on but would/could you share your opinions of this M42 Heer helmet. The second helmet also. Thanks, William

Default M42 Heer

I know this isn't much to go on but would/could you share your opinions of this M42 Heer helmet. The second helmet also.

Thanks,

William

M42 HeerM42 HeerM42 HeerM42 HeerM42 HeerM42 Heer

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M42 Heer
    P
    Many

the liner inthe luftschutz is the exact same as in my m38 fin helmet and the m42 looks legit to me atleast but i am not sure about the white liner though havent seen them before usually brown or black but it could very well be real. anyways i think they are legit the luftschutz even has the law of sale on the rim still there so i would say both are real but closer pics of the interiors and potential stamps would be appreciated regards DS

edit: i didnt notice the nr in one of the pics but i cant realy make out what it says i would say the lids are real atleast
    Last edited by DS pzkpfwIII; 08-16-2015 at 11:44 PM.

Hi Will, I have to be honest and say that I really would not like to give a real opinion on these from the images you have. The M42 looks good in places but there are also one or two areas that appear to have been "taped off" before the cammo was applied? Maybe they will look better with good close ups, so ask the seller for more pictures. Leon.