Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

M42 Heer Camo for Opinions

Article about: Hey all, found this the other day from a guy that I buy a lot of liners from. Does anyone recognize this helmet or can speak to it being an original? I can make out NS66 so it seems like an

Default M42 Heer Camo for Opinions

Hey all, found this the other day from a guy that I buy a lot of liners from. Does anyone recognize this helmet or can speak to it being an original? I can make out NS66 so it seems like an original shell. The rest I'll leave up to folks who know camo better. Thanks all
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M42 Heer Camo for Opinions   M42 Heer Camo for Opinions  

M42 Heer Camo for Opinions   M42 Heer Camo for Opinions  

M42 Heer Camo for Opinions  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M42 Heer Camo for Opinions
    P
    Many

Need a much better photo of the decal with this photo it can go either way imo. But leaning to bad at the moment.

CBH
    ?

I'm not going to say I know camo helmets, but the guys who do will want photos in natural light.

Hi, the decal is a modern repro, you can see where one of the talons overhangs above swastika, incorrect design, which makes the paint null and void imo.

Wow so hard to tell. Someone's definitely spending a lot of time on these.

Quote by JerryB52 View Post
    Wow so hard to tell. Someone's definitely spending a lot of time on these.
    Indeed! Sadly the glory days of collecting are fading, the vermin have inherited the earth...
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

That's way too fussy camo, I'm seeing individual brush stokes like an Impressionist Painter created this masterpiece.

Quote by Blackdog View Post
    Hi, the decal is a modern repro, you can see where one of the talons overhangs above swastika, incorrect design, which makes the paint null and void imo.
    I'm with Blackdog here, also look at the inner edges at the bottom of the Adlers wing tips. There is no slight curve, they are dead straight. Also the naming inside has clearly been "rubbed" to age it as it has uniformed horizontal lines all the way across it. I guess that the faker put so much time into the exterior they guessed the naming would be given a cursory glance. Leon.