Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

M42 Heer Helmet

Article about: I am here to show THE BEST helmet I have ever seen, and am proud to own. This is a late war model 1942 single decal Heer steel helmet. The maker is unknown due to a light strike of the numbe

?

Im 14 and starting highschool right now, surpisingly I fell like I have too much time on my hands. Im learning alot more now about all other german ww2 stuff, but my specialty is german helmets. I cant belive my first was off of Ebay! Lol It was a late war M42 with no chinstrap markings, or decal. It has some nice combat wear and the liner has seen some sweat. I value mine at around (from what others have said) 550. I paid 475 for it. It was from a vet estate sale. Ill post a pic of it if you want to see it.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M42 Heer Helmet
    P
    Many

Post away! I love German helmets, I have 7 right now, and the amount is growing. in all I have 10 helmets. bayonets are also starting to interest me, I have 11 bayonets and 2 daggers. don't even get me started on the rest of my stuff.

?

M42 Heer HelmetM42 Heer HelmetM42 Heer Helmet Here it is!

Hi, nice HEER M42 with a great clean decal, that "minty" chinstrap will come along. Well done on your purchase to Will.

Nice helmet WillC, I hope to get another M42 soon. Thanks for the comment FALLSCHIRMJAGER, the hunt is on for the chinstrap, it will come soon enough.

?

one of the nicer heer m42's I've seen, and it would be worthy for DougB's wall-o-helmets, imo.

MAP
    ?

Nice close up of the textured paint! Looks like it hasn't been worn down.

Nice lid!

M
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Can you put up a shot of the lot number and the weakly struck maker mark please warbuff? You can often tell the maker by the font of the numbers if nothing else. Where is this one from? I don't think you need anyone's permission to say that.

And a straight on shot of the decal please.

Hello warbuff,

How have you come to a date of 44-45? It would be unusual to have a decal on a helmet of that date.

Cheers.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast