Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

M42 Heer helmet - Opinion needed

Article about: Hello all. This is my latest addition to my collection and I am very happy with it . It looks like a solid Heer M42 ET 64 probably 1942-1943 . I would appreciate any comments and opinions,es

Ves
    ?

Default M42 Heer helmet - Opinion needed

Hello all. This is my latest addition to my collection and I am very happy with it . It looks like a solid Heer M42 ET 64 probably 1942-1943 . I would appreciate any comments and opinions,especially about the decal.

M42 Heer helmet -  Opinion needed M42 Heer helmet -  Opinion needed M42 Heer helmet -  Opinion needed M42 Heer helmet -  Opinion needed M42 Heer helmet -  Opinion needed M42 Heer helmet -  Opinion neededM42 Heer helmet -  Opinion needed M42 Heer helmet -  Opinion needed M42 Heer helmet -  Opinion neededM42 Heer helmet -  Opinion needed M42 Heer helmet -  Opinion needed

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M42 Heer helmet -  Opinion needed
    P
    Many

very nice helmet , congrats.

I'm pretty new to helmets still, though I have a similar example in my collection. From my end, I like it. Looks like a pretty textbook M42 to me in nice condition. Congrats!

Hi, a nice addition to your collection. No worries with any aspect of this M42 for me, a good solid HEER. Leon.

Don't keep the chin strap positioned over the visor. This is a nice example. Stress on the strap will cause it to crack near the visor and at the liner. NH

Right as rain - a very nice example. Jim G.

Uber clean helmet, as nice as they come...

MAP
    ?

This one saw just the right amount of wear. Not too much but enough to make it a legit combat vet.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Yeah, as stated that is a winner, Congratulations!
    Regards,
    John

Ves
    ?

Thank you all for the comments I really appreciate it.