Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

M42 Helmet

Article about: A M42 helmet. A vet bring back. There was a decal on the other side but it was painted over.

Now that he is banned I can say and agree with a few others on here that this guy was alittle strange, his post about the SS helmet thing was way out of control and alittle irrational. Like this post he says the decal is over painted but don't show a picture of it. even though this helmet doesn't look like it has been painted on. Could be he is a I'm right everybody else is wrong kinda person who knows. I'm new on here and I wouldn't dream of mouthing veteran collectors or members. My thoughts are if you are unsure and can't deal with the fact it may be fake and you lost money DON'T POST IT!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M42 Helmet
    P
    Many

Cheers fellas - indeed the post appeared with one picture and then when I looked back later more had then appeared just like you said.
    I have seen this happen a few times before - just one of the peculiarities of the site / software.

I think Mr Langer was definitely having a bad day yesterday and is now banned so I guess we'll not see any more on the over painted decal.

Nick

Yeah I noticed right off the bat that his way of posting seemed to suggest an agenda.
    Things he posted were not what they seemed to be.
    He posts a Leningrad found relic with a photo of dug items except for the helmet… in my book that already sets of alarms.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2