Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

M42 Kriegsmarine (for sscrooge and Wagriff)

Article about: by Stinschen Enlighten us on what? On why it's painted black. Flak gunners often had them painted black, but don't know if that applies to KM or KArt.

Smile M42 Kriegsmarine (for sscrooge and Wagriff)

Hi guys!

This little lady, I call her Helga, just arrived, I got it from a nice dealer in Wisconsin. It is a dream come true, at least for me

EDIT: The rear says ckl64 and 3307.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M42 Kriegsmarine (for sscrooge and Wagriff)   M42 Kriegsmarine (for sscrooge and Wagriff)  

M42 Kriegsmarine (for sscrooge and Wagriff)   M42 Kriegsmarine (for sscrooge and Wagriff)  

Last edited by Little Mermaid; 11-18-2011 at 05:43 PM.
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M42 Kriegsmarine (for sscrooge and Wagriff)
    P
    Many

Default Re: M42 Kriegsmarine (for sscrooge and Wagriff)

Looks fantastic Christina! I bet you watch "Das Boot" wearing it! lol. Really nice helmet, well done.

Quote by sandgroper View Post
    Looks fantastic Christina! I bet you watch "Das Boot" wearing it! lol. Really nice helmet, well done.
    Thanks!

Haha, not quite
    Well, the package just arrived, I´m still sitting here drooling and ooing over it.
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

?

it looks a cracker congrats my km friend on your new addition rgds Dave

I see it has the blokes name in it too, "Schutz" great stuff!

I want another one, damn KM disease!!
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

?

Fantastic KM helmet. Beautiful decal, and the wearer's name is a nice personal bonus. A great addition to your collection, well done and thanks for introducing Helga to all on the forum.

Regards,

Carl

Quote by carltiger View Post
    Fantastic KM helmet. Beautiful decal, and the wearer's name is a nice personal bonus. A great addition to your collection, well done and thanks for introducing Helga to all on the forum.

Regards,

Carl
    Yeah, it´s not bad... LOL... thanks, man!
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Rear...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M42 Kriegsmarine (for sscrooge and Wagriff)  
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Very nice! I like it! Does it fit you?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast