Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

M42 Kriegsmarine (for sscrooge and Wagriff)

Article about: by Stinschen Enlighten us on what? On why it's painted black. Flak gunners often had them painted black, but don't know if that applies to KM or KArt.

Default Re: M42 Kriegsmarine (for sscrooge and Wagriff)

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    An absolutely Excellent KM lid in a rare color configuration for sure! I would be hard put to find another like it. You've got yourself a Nice hunk of KM steel there, Stinschen! And coming from those 2 dealers? Impeccable bullet proof provenance. What more could you ask for! Congrads on a wonderful find! William
    Thank you so much
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M42 Kriegsmarine (for sscrooge and Wagriff)
    P
    Many

Christina, I really get a big kick out of your enthusiasm! This one is a very nice first KM, and I hope you are able to pick up a few more! Just leave a few for the rest of us - I am looking for an M 42 and DD 335, so stay out of my way!. Just kidding. Jim G.

Do the Pankowski's have a website? A search on the name only brought up some forum threads.

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    Do the Pankowski's have a website? A search on the name only brought up some forum threads.

I tried the same thing, I'd like to have a look to.

Unfortunately,nope. They are very well known in the States among the collectors circles-especially for SS material,and have been around for many many years, but no website. Of course, I could be wrong-it's been some years since I've made the show rounds, but I know they can almost always be found at the MAX, the Show of Shows, etc. William
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by helmet2id View Post
    Christina, I really get a big kick out of your enthusiasm! This one is a very nice first KM, and I hope you are able to pick up a few more! Just leave a few for the rest of us - I am looking for an M 42 and double decal 335, so stay out of my way!. Just kidding. Jim G.
    Hi Jim

Being an enthusiast is a big part of my life. Thank you for your kind words.

Christina
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Beautiful lid, Christina.
    And also named, its a bonus
    Im glad for you and hope you get a few more in the future.
    Cheers.
    Nuno

Quote by NunoGTI View Post
    Beautiful lid, Christina.
    And also named, its a bonus
    Im glad for you and hope you get a few more in the future.
    Cheers.
    Nuno
    Hi buddy!

Thanks....
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Kool with a capital K

Very nice helmet. It could be black for a variety of reasons, but flak would be my first guess too.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4