Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

M42 Luft Textured camo

Article about: Just received in the mail today. A real one looker beauty of a camo helmet. Would like to thank the seller for giving me the chance to pick this up as well as our own Heer17 (Neil) who allow

MAP
    ?

Quote by Anderson View Post
    I've seen concrete based texture used before. They must have made a very watery mix, applied it by brush and after drying, painted overtop.
    Thanks I already have another camo with a concrete mix, but that was mixed with the paint into a slurry. This being a sprayed camo, likely had a process like you describe.

M
    Last edited by MAP; 02-20-2017 at 09:20 PM.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M42 Luft Textured camo
    P
    Many

?

Yet another great camo Michael!
    Thank you for sharing!

What an awesome helmet Not only is the helmet top shelf quality but your photographs are stunning! Thanks for showing. Bob

Beautiful!!

MAP
    ?

Quote by Ripper View Post
    Yet another great camo Michael!
    Thank you for sharing!
    Quote by Combat Boots View Post
    What an awesome helmet Not only is the helmet top shelf quality but your photographs are stunning! Thanks for showing. Bob
    Quote by NineLives View Post
    Beautiful!!
    Thank you times 3.

The photos are actually not mine They belong to Neil when this was his helmet. I really couldn't improve on them so ......

Emanuil: This one sits right up their with my Winter Camo... Going to be hard to find one that equals or tops either of these.

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

You are a very lucky man Michael to have this gem in your collection

MAP
    ?

Quote by James C View Post
    You are a very lucky man Michael to have this gem in your collection
    Thanks James. Yes. I'm very thankful to be the next (and long term) caretaker. A big thanks to Neil for finding this helmet and the prior owner for giving me the opportunity to purchase it.

glad you enjoyed it. If you are ever in NY stop by to put it on!!

Beautiful!!!

Michael thank you for the kind offer Myself and the wife have talked of planning a break to New york for a special double birthday (My daughter shares the same birthday as my wife )in a few years from now so If Im still around to see it i will certainly meet up if you are available for a visit
    Thanks James

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3