Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

m42 luftwaffe?

Article about: hi guys just picked up, needing abit of help. this is my very first helmet, marked ns64 5213. looks to be all there and good, from what i can tell its an m42 i think... the chinstrap is mark

whats a "speculator guy" ???????
    ive been here on the forum for quite awhile... participating etc, sold and bought many many items here.....
    sometimes people find items that do not quite suite their collection hence the add in the e stand.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement m42 luftwaffe?
    P
    Many

?

Quote by chuck303 View Post
    i will get better pictures of the eagle in daylight, i am positive the helmet is real, the guy was like 70 and ot it from his uncle, he had a nice luger p08 and k98 as well. no imports or funny stuff here, just stuff his uncle gave him. i can give you guys the guys name and we can pull his service records lol.
    i realize better pictures will be needed but it seems original and im sure its fine. il update tomorrow
    ciao
    Any luck with the tomorrow decal update chuck?

Brad.

Quote by Lidman View Post

Brad.
    Subtle, Brad ....
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

?

Quote by chuck303 View Post
    i will get better pictures of the eagle in daylight,
    Quote by Lidman View Post
    yeah how's that decal photo coming along chucky? ,, are we getting there?

Sorry for the lag guys. I realize better pictures should have been taken to show off the eagle. The m42 has been traded to a dealer so not much i can say. I know evryone wanted to pick the il eagle to pieces but i assure you guys it was not re done or tampered with. Can we pull the veterans service records if i provide the name of the gi who brought home the m42? 'amongst other items such as a luger pistol an a rifle of sorts....

What would be the use in that.........?
    Regards,

Steve.

I realize people can be apprehensive about the authenticity of these items. I figured if i found out where and when the man served it would help to prove authenticity...
    I know i didnt get the best eagle pictures and closeups.. It was scuffed and missing part of the emblem and part of the eagles face was scratched. Showing wear throughout. Not much else i can say. Maybe il contact the guy that has it now and ask him for a few pics of the eagle and that might put the nail in the coffin on this thread..

Authenticity of what ? The thread died in post 15..........
    Regards,

Steve.

Default Edit

Hmmm not sure What were we talking about.....??? Maaaaaaybe a Ww2 german m42 luftwaffe helmet with chinstrap liner and single decal.
    Or it coulda been sports... :/

when i personally receive notifications here about an eagle on a luftwaffe helmet, i would assume some people still would want to see the eagle on the helmet... Didnt think the thread died lol

Enjoy your time online
    Last edited by chuck303; 09-26-2014 at 02:57 AM. Reason: Spelling

Lol - What I mean is, the lid is no longer in your
    posession, so who cares.........?
    Regards,

Steve.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast