Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

M42 Luftwaffe, authentic?

Article about: Dear all, Maybe I have the possiblity to buy this helmet. I am not sure about. May I ask you about your opinion? What do you think? Authentic? With best wishes alter musketier

Default M42 Luftwaffe, authentic?

Dear all,
    Maybe I have the possiblity to buy this helmet. I am not sure about. May I ask you about your opinion? What do you think? Authentic?
    With best wishes
    alter musketier

M42 Luftwaffe, authentic? M42 Luftwaffe, authentic? M42 Luftwaffe, authentic?M42 Luftwaffe, authentic? M42 Luftwaffe, authentic? M42 Luftwaffe, authentic?M42 Luftwaffe, authentic? M42 Luftwaffe, authentic? M42 Luftwaffe, authentic?M42 Luftwaffe, authentic?
    In memory of my father who was in K-Einsatz, combat engagement, with the RAD in the Alps in 1945, of my grandfather who was with the IR 87 during campaign in France in 1940 and of my grand-uncle who served in the Gardegrenadierregiment Nr. 3 "Königin Elisabeth" and who was killed in action at Craonne, Chemin des Dames in France in 1917

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M42 Luftwaffe, authentic?
    P
    Many

looks ok to me.

I see no problems with this one. A shame about the decal but it all looks honest.

Hi , looks like a reasonable LUFTWAFFE M42 helmet with original liner and decal from here. Leon.

As the boys have said, its a good un'.......
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Dear all,
    Thank you very much for your expert evaluations. Great! And thank you very much for the "likes" too .
    With best wishes
    alter musketier
    In memory of my father who was in K-Einsatz, combat engagement, with the RAD in the Alps in 1945, of my grandfather who was with the IR 87 during campaign in France in 1940 and of my grand-uncle who served in the Gardegrenadierregiment Nr. 3 "Königin Elisabeth" and who was killed in action at Craonne, Chemin des Dames in France in 1917

Hopefully inexpensive?

Nice example of vetern M-42 Luft. timothy

Dear all,
    I could buy the helmet! I am very happy! Thank you very much again for your advices!
    With best wishes
    alter musketier

Dear all,
    Very interesting and impressive: I got the information by the seller that the helmet was captured by a GI.
    With best wishes
    alter musketier
    Last edited by Alter Musketier; 01-26-2014 at 02:33 AM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast