Nice one mate, it should move pretty fast it's a good honest one

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M42 ND Heer, CKL64
    P
    Many

Default Re: M42 ND Heer, CKL64

Quote by KradSpam View Post
    Nice one mate, it should move pretty fast it's a good honest one
    Thanks Andy. I hope it moves quickly. Need the cash. Gotten a few nibbles but no definites. As was said above, a great starter helmet to get a newbies feet wet.

Quote by helmetone View Post
    You got it Gunny. Shadow from the towel it was resting on.
    Helmetone, You will have to exuse Gunny, we have not seen the sun and shadows here in the North West for what seems like a few months now !!! haha

Nice helm btw

Quote by Totenhead View Post
    Helmetone, You will have to exuse Gunny, we have not seen the sun and shadows here in the North West for what seems like a few months now !!! haha

Nice helm btw
    Tell me about it, i bought myself a Triumph legend in early may and i think it's rained every day since.

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    Tell me about it, i bought myself a Triumph legend in early may and i think it's rained every day since.
    I only did 3 miles on my Ducati last year !!!!

Quote by Totenhead View Post
    I only did 3 miles on my Ducati last year !!!!
    To the MOT station and back by any chance?

Quote by radidas View Post
    To the MOT station and back by any chance?
    How did you guess !!!! Radidas, I see you are in Northumberland, where abouts may I ask? Spent 5 months last year working with NCC based in Morpeth, its nice up there !!

Yeah mate, I live up in Morpeth. Were you working from County Hall? I live up the bank near the train station, it's a small world

Quote by radidas View Post
    Yeah mate, I live up in Morpeth. Were you working from County Hall? I live up the bank near the train station, it's a small world
    Yeah mate ! We were based in the old Fire Station across from County Hall, I led the team at County Hall for 5 happyish months, started this time last year, stayed in a lovely BandB in Morpeth up on the Alnwick road out of town, it was crazy seeing the floods there in the summer !!

It's quite a nice little town (when it's not in flood) - We had another few close calls with the wet weather at the end of last year but you would have seen it at its worst, I guess it's only to be expected when you build hundreds of buildings on a flood plain
    I grew up in Hebron, where my parents still live, which is just off the Alnwick road out the north end of the town so sounds like it could have been a stones throw away from where your digs were!

PS Sorry for hi-jacking your thread helmetone, but on the plus side, it's a good advert for that nice looking lid of yours!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast