Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

M42 SD camo helmet

Article about: Hey gang...Here's another one of my favorites. Has about 50 percent of the sand cammo left on it. I wish I knew the history behind it - but I don't. I love the fact though that this camo was

Default Re: M42 SD camo helmet

Thanks for that info - I never heard about Q M42's only being made in the 64 cm shell....I find that a little strange - but weirder things have happened.
    Cheers!

Rob

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M42 SD camo helmet
    P
    Many

Hi Rob,
    I like your Helmet's and please post more for us to see For me it does'nt really matter what the maker is but i understand your curiosity.I can also tell that you guy's really know your stuff when it come's to Helmet maker's.I know the basic's of what to look for and what the typical letter's are but the rest to me is unknown.May have to find me some good book's to study
    Anyway thank's for sharing.

Tom

Hey Tom.....Bauer's book on helmets is top notch. It's unfortunately out of print and in short supply so they usually sell for about $100 to $150, given condition. I have a copy and it's quite useful.

Glad you like the helmet. I'll take some pics of my other lids - time allowing - and get them up!

Cheers!

Rob

no i have a m40 Q66 helmet only i dont know what color it has to be ther isnt any left on it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2