Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

M42 SD Luftwaffe

Article about: Hello guys, I'm offered this helmet for a fair price and I think it's okay. It's a NS64 with lotnumber 4609. Also it had a hard life and the decal isn't very clear anymore. But offcourse I p

?

Default M42 SD Luftwaffe

Hello guys, I'm offered this helmet for a fair price and I think it's okay. It's a NS64 with lotnumber 4609.
    Also it had a hard life and the decal isn't very clear anymore.
    But offcourse I post it on this forum to get me some opinions... Thank you.

M42 SD LuftwaffeM42 SD LuftwaffeM42 SD LuftwaffeM42 SD LuftwaffeM42 SD LuftwaffeM42 SD LuftwaffeM42 SD LuftwaffeM42 SD LuftwaffeM42 SD Luftwaffe

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M42 SD Luftwaffe
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: M42 SD Luftwaffe

Looks like the liner has some tonguedamage and had some repairs in the back aswell...

Hi Krisse , is this one a cammo? There looks like at least two colour tones to me but it could be my eye sight!! The chinstrap looks replaced for sure and as you have already said, the liner has a bit of damage, but it looks a decent helmet from here. Leon.

I'm curious as to what a fair price is.

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    Hi Krisse , is this one a cammo? There looks like at least two colour tones to me but it could be my eye sight!! The chinstrap looks replaced for sure and as you have already said, the liner has a bit of damage, but it looks a decent helmet from here. Leon.
    Agree with you, Leon - there looks like some remains of some brown/green camo on there (your eyes are not fooling you )

Chris

?

Well, the fair price was 300$. But now he's sold allready..... So that's 'bummer' I guess...

There is always another one around the corner.
    chris

I liked it a salty Luft helmet. Too bad it got away. timothy

Wassup with the chinstrap buckle...a roller??

Quote by KRISSE View Post
    Well, the fair price was 300$. But now he's sold allready..... So that's 'bummer' I guess...
    I know how you feel. I, too, lost a Luftwaffe this past week, and to a dealer of all people, which really chaps my a$$. It's easy to get down and out, and you will feel that way for a day or so, but then you start looking again and you'll forget all about this one.