Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

M42 Single decal

Article about: Hello, I m very interesting about this helmet but I don't know about the decal. It's CKL64 or 66. Annoyed from this ads?   What do you think about it? Thanks

?

Default M42 Single decal

Hello,

I m very interesting about this helmet but I don't know about the decal.
    It's CKL64 or 66.
    What do you think about it? ThanksM42 Single decalM42 Single decalM42 Single decalM42 Single decalM42 Single decalM42 Single decalM42 Single decalM42 Single decalM42 Single decalM42 Single decalM42 Single decalM42 Single decal

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M42 Single decal
    P
    Many

Decal reminds me of the "Big Foot Fake"...and with that noticeable dent along with the overall appearance of this M42, I honestly suggest spending your money on a better example...
    cheers, Glenn

?

Thank a lot! I m searching informations about this decal but I didn't find the same in fake or original. I search on german-helmet.com, it's very difficult to find. If someone have some informations about it. I m very interesting. Thanks
    ogeger

Quote by ogeger View Post
    Thank a lot! I m searching informations about this decal but I didn't find the same in fake or original. I search on german-helmet.com, it's very difficult to find. If someone have some informations about it. I m very interesting. Thanks
    ogeger
    Hi, it is not a HEER decal that I am keen on, personally I would leave it well alone. Leon.

?

Ok, but I m a Young collector and I bought it before to be sure of the authenticity of the decal. I thought to be good but I have not enough knowledges... This decal is just a fake? But the helmet is ok! Is it possible to removed the decal? I know, I was stupid to bought it. Ogeger

Hi, it is a genuine relic M42 shell and if it wasn't silly money you still have a decent piece of history. Wait before attempting to remove the decal for some other opinions, you never know, it may be a variant decal neither Glenn or myself recognise. Leon.

?

Thank you, I ll post other pictures when I ll receive it. Thanks

?

Hello, I searched about the decal a lot of hours and I didn't find anything similar with the M42 CKL. I think is a fake decal!

?

Hello,

An other picture with best quality
    Thank you for your help
    M42 Single decal

?

Other pictures about the shell. Colors and I think varnish on it.
    Sad
    M42 Single decalM42 Single decalM42 Single decalM42 Single decalM42 Single decalM42 Single decalM42 Single decalM42 Single decalM42 Single decalM42 Single decalM42 Single decal

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast