Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

M42 single decal Heer, does it look ok?

Article about: Hello Found this M42 helmet (batch 2814 and chinstrap dated 41) and offered 650 euro for it: what do you guys think? All parts authentic and worth the money?

Default M42 single decal Heer, does it look ok?

Hello

Found this M42 helmet (batch 2814 and chinstrap dated 41) and offered 650 euro for it:

what do you guys think? All parts authentic and worth the money?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M42 single decal Heer, does it look ok?   M42 single decal Heer, does it look ok?  

M42 single decal Heer, does it look ok?   M42 single decal Heer, does it look ok?  

M42 single decal Heer, does it look ok?   M42 single decal Heer, does it look ok?  

M42 single decal Heer, does it look ok?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M42 single decal Heer, does it look ok?
    P
    Many

Looks good to me - liner string is correct etc and jeeze are these going this high in price!?!

It looks okay to me. Barring anyone seeing something I don't, I think you did well on the price. The helmet is in good condition, and the decal is correct for an Eisenhuttenwerke made shell. The lot number suggests it was likely one of the helmets from the earlier lots to bear the "Clk" factory stamp after ET changed over to that acronym in 1943.

I like it too. The price seems fair given the condition and the fact that the earlier-issue decaled M42s seem to be rarer relative to the generic non-decaled examples.

great condition helmet.

Hi, I see no issues, a nice honest helmet. Leon.

The final price is 700 euro, thinking about pulling the trigger. My only concern, at that price, is that it's a M42 and not a M35-40, however, the condition is great and it's my size

Is 700 euro (including shipping) a fair price?

Its not a bargain that's for sure. It is over $1000 Australian but it is a nice helmet .
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

I think you could do a lot worse on a helmet for that price. It's just a matter of if it's worth it to you. You won't find an M35 in that condition for 700 euros.

I've decided to go for it

this will be my first helmet!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast